Your Word is Power€0
About this course
The training focuses on empowering young people to function with skill and confidence both in their future private and professional lives: to make a point, to accept and manage different opinions, to learn to draw on their personal strengths and creativity, to speak in public, to work in a group and to interact with other people.
The training objectives serve to teach the students to:
- Realistic evaluation of personal strengths and limitations;
- Speak in front of an audience, both smaller (familiar) and wider;
- Learn to conduct research by using online and real-life resources;
- Learn to identify their personality and creativity traits that can be relevant for each debate;
- Plan, create and deliver an argument;
- Understand the basics of group dynamics and use it to prove their point.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.