Unlimited in the Here & Now€0
About this course
The training focuses on the development of practical skills related to the ability to reason with and about emotions.
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a form of intelligence that contains and connects feelings, thoughts and actions. Emotional Intelligence is the ability to recognise our behaviors, moods, and impulses, and manage them in a positive way so that we can communicate effectively, empathise with others, manage stress, overcome challenging situations and defuse conflict.
Emotional Intelligence is a flexible, dynamic and creative process and can be unlocked under certain conditions that this training will create.
Emotional intelligence (EI) is not about being nice, nor is it about suppressing emotions; it is a proactive approach to managing emotions to achieve better bottom line results. Put simply, emotions drive behaviour and behaviour drives performance. We expect that the following skills and abilities will be obtained by the students following this course:
- Realistic evaluation of personal strengths and limitations;
- Self-awareness & self-regulation on a daily basis;
- Good management of stress, frustration & anxiety, less impulsivity;
- Increased body-mind-emotion communication;
- Ability to read others’ emotions and give appropriate responses;
- Recognizing, identifying and clearing up misunderstandings;
- Increased likeability and respect from others;
- Boost of learning performance;
- Improved decision-making abilities;
- Building trust and operating in a paradigm of empowerment.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.